These are the steps you should follow when sending a file or program from your control into GibbsCAM communications:
- Open Communications
- Select the proper file format (VNC or NCF)
- Select the proper communication setup for the machine
- Name the file to be saved by clicking on the button with the paper on it. You are also specifying the location where it will be saved.
- Click the Receive button
- Go to your machine and send the program
- When the file is complete click on the Stop button (your mouse pointer will be a wheel)
The file you named will be saved with whatever data was received. Please note that no indication of a file being received will be displayed within GibbsCAM.