The steps outlined in this document will insure that your post is modified to your desired specifications with a minimum of delay and expense.
Ideally you would send to us:
- One (1) marked-up g-code program (with comments turned on)
- One (1) .VNC file that was used to create the g-code program
- Your contact information
The images below illustrate how the g-code program would be marked up in the desired manner.
**Click the image above to see it full-sized
In order to have the post modified please follow these steps:
- Save the g-code program exactly as it was generated by GibbsCAM. Please be sure you had comments on as well as Minimize un-checked
- Indicate the changes you want to the right of the original line of g-code. Please do not make any changes to the original code. Indicate where and how these changes should be made using arrows and notes to the right of the original code.
- E-mail the edited program file along with your name, company name and telephone number to email@example.com.
If e-mail is unavailable you can also submit your changes by fax.
- Print the g-code program exactly as it was generated by GibbsCAM. Please be sure you had comments on as well as Minimize un-checked
- Mark the changes on the printout you desire in your post. Please indicate where and how these changes should be made using arrows and notes on the previously printed program.
- Fax this printout along with your name, company name and telephone number to 805-523-0006.
All post processor related issues should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsure whether your question is post processor related or not please send us an e-mail at email@example.com for help.
Note about post processors: Our library post processors are individually modified for a customer. When a new modification is made the resulting file is added to our library for the next customer who requests a post for the same type of control. This is why we have multiple posts for each machine and why it may not be perfect for your machine.