Link: Graphics card Troubleshooting Guide
Note: Only 64-bit operating systems and hardware are supported.
- Minimum: Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon processor, with a dual-core processor.
- Recommended: Quad-core 64-bit processors (Intel core i7 4th generation and up).
- Minimum: 4 Gb
- Recommended: 16 Gb
- Large Tooling assemblies: 32 Gb
Data files should be kept on a different hard drive, local or network based.
Cimatron will test graphics compatibility during as it installs. As of version 14, the graphics card must support OpenGL 3.3.
The graphics compatibility test can also be ran from the Ciamtron external control panel.
- Minimum: 1 Gb of memory
- Recommended: 2 Gb of memory
The performance of graphics cards is tightly related to driver version and memory size. The newer the driver and the greater the memory, the better the graphics card performance.
For known card and driver combinations, see the Cimatron website:
3 Button mouse
- Recommended: 1000mbps from server to switch.
- Recommended: 100mbps from switch to CAD workstations.